A penetration test, also known as a pen test.
Netassist assist organisations in simulating cyber attack against your computer system to check for exploitable vulnerabilities.
- External Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test
- Internal Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Test
- Web Application Penetration Test
- Mobile Application Penetration Test
Pen Test Frequently Asked Question:
1. What is required for penetration testing?
Penetration testers need to have excellent computer skills and familiarity with computer hardware and computer network equipment,
as well as computer programming skills. These skills are also needed to help them effectively identify vulnerabilities and determine
how to correct security issues.
2. How long does a penetration test take?
The length of pen tests depend on multiple variables. Penetration testing is a hands-on assessment not suited for short, quick sprints.
Usually, here in Netassist, we tend to see projects starting at about one week, but most projects go multiple weeks or even months.
3. What is the ultimate objective of pen testing?
A pen testing, or pen test, is an attempt to evaluate the security of an IT infrastructure by safely trying to exploit vulnerabilities. These
vulnerabilities may exist in operating systems, services and application flaws, improper configurations or risky end-user behavior. By
having penetration testers that are experts in pen testing, it will make your system to be more secure.